Mooltipass Mini Status Update: Our Campaign Goes Live This Monday!

mathieu...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2016, 10:05:35 AM10/8/16
to mooltipass
Dear Mooltipass Enthusiasts,

Inline image 3

Everything is said in the title.... we hope you are as enthusiastic as we are!
Our campaign page is ready and has already been reviewed by the Kickstarter staff, so everything is good to go.
We'll send a message to this group Monday when our campaign is up, but due to Google Group delays you may get our email an hour after our launch.
If you want to be notified the exact moment our campaign goes live and grab the $50 early bird reward you may enter your email here.

We'd also appreciate if you could let everyone around you know about our campaign, to make sure we have a great launch!
Have a great weekend!
Mathieu & the Development Team