App & Extension Plan

Kaspar Emanuel

Apr 7, 2015, 8:19:14 AM4/7/15
to mooltipass, Mathieu Stephan, Conrad Parker

Hi all,

Conrad should be starting this week on these two tasks:

  • Familiarization; Implement a “settings” tab

    • Expected delivery: April 17
  • Implement rest of management interface features

    • Expected delivery: April 24

meanwhile I need to finish off the import/export feature and I suspect I will be spending the rest of the time helping Conrad out on his tasks, explaining some of the details of my code.

All the best,

Kaspar

mathieu...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2015, 8:24:24 AM4/7/15
to Kaspar Emanuel, mooltipass, Conrad Parker
Hello Kaspar,

Please provide us with an ETA for the import/export feature.

Regards,
Mathieu

Kaspar Emanuel

Apr 7, 2015, 8:55:35 AM4/7/15
to mathieu...@gmail.com, mooltipass

On 7 April 2015 at 13:24, mathieu...@gmail.com <mathieu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Please provide us with an ETA for the import/export feature.

Mathieu, as you know: the basic functionality is implemented but not tested fully. The roadblock currently is the retrieval of free addresses and we haven’t come up with a nice solution for that.

I could release a version which can export/import a maximum of 30 nodes later today after I test with my extra cards (which are at the office, and I am at home, you can also test the alpha I posted on IRC yourself).

mathieu...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2015, 8:58:10 AM4/7/15
to Kaspar Emanuel, mooltipass
Kaspar,

Have you tested this alpha on your mooltipasses?

Regards

Kaspar Emanuel

Apr 7, 2015, 9:32:35 AM4/7/15

On 7 April 2015 at 13:57, mathieu...@gmail.com <mathieu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Have you tested this alpha on your mooltipasses?

Yes I have, and it seemed to work for data with less than 30 new nodes. It merges credentials not adding existing ones (determined by service and login name only) and sorts them properly. I have all the cards currently on me associated to users already so I couldn't test the adding of new cards bit properly yet.

mathieu...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2015, 9:54:09 AM4/7/15
to Kaspar Emanuel, mooltipass
Perfect then.

With this alpha, are we able to import credentials on a non-blank mooltipass? If not, when will be?
I'll give it a go tonight.

Cheers

Kaspar Emanuel

Apr 7, 2015, 10:10:01 AM4/7/15

On 7 April 2015 at 14:53, mathieu...@gmail.com <mathieu...@gmail.com> wrote:
With this alpha, are we able to import credentials on a non-blank mooltipass? If not, when will be?

With less than 30 new nodes, yes. I am trying to figure out the more than 30 nodes thing right now as we discussed on IRC.

mathieu...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2015, 7:48:17 AM4/14/15
to Kaspar Emanuel, mooltipass
Hello Kaspar,

It has (already) been a week since your last update. Could you let us know your current status, what is planned for the next few days and what we should expect?

Regards,
Mathieu Stephan

Andreas Kalinka

Jun 1, 2015, 12:29:52 PM6/1/15
to moolt...@googlegroups.com
Is the project dead :o?

mathieu...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2015, 12:33:14 PM6/1/15
to Andreas Kalinka, mooltipass
Andreas!

You are one of the 8 persons I have been trying to contact for months.
Please send me in private your phone number, required for delivery.
Look at our update section on indiegogo and you'll see that our project is very far from being dead ;).

Mathieu

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 6:29 PM, Andreas Kalinka <andreas...@googlemail.com> wrote:
Is the project dead :o?