Fwd: 2 keyboard layouts

Kevin Wuyts

Mar 15, 2018, 10:00:25 PM3/15/18
to moolt...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Living in Belgium i'm often switching between azerty and qwerty layouts.
So currently I have to moolticute app, change my keyboard settings to a azerty keyboard and save it.
Only after doing this I can use the mooltipass mini.

When I want to switch to another pc, I need to open the tool again, switch to a qwerty layout and I can start to use it.

I assume the configuration of the selected keyboard is saved on the Mooltipass itself?
If so, can a change be made in the firmware allowing me to swap keyboard layouts in the menu of the mooltipass itself?

mathieu...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2018, 2:06:06 AM3/16/18
to Kevin Wuyts, mooltipass
Hello Kevin!

The configuration is indeed saved on the Mooltipass itself.
It could indeed be possible to make a special menu on the mini to change that setting, but we are currently considering offering an option on Moolticute to automatically switch the selected layout when a mini is connected to the computer.

Mathieu