Shipping cost for spare cards

Andy Selby

Feb 2, 2017, 11:10:06 AM2/2/17
to mooltipass
How come shipping for spare cards cost double the cards themselves?
I live in the UK and shipping is $6 whereas the cards are $3

https://www.tindie.com/products/limpkin/mooltipass-cards-and-holders/

Surely they fit in an small envelope and should cost the same as sending a letter?

Andy

mathieu...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2017, 11:22:58 AM2/2/17
to Andy Selby, mooltipass
Hello Andy,

I'm afraid this isn't the correct place to discuss shipping costs.
Unfortunately shipping costs also include labor and distribution fees from our distribution center.

Regards,
Mathieu

Andy Selby

Feb 2, 2017, 11:46:09 AM2/2/17
to mooltipass, andyf...@gmail.com
On Thursday, 2 February 2017 16:22:58 UTC, Mathieu Stephan wrote:
Hello Andy,

I'm afraid this isn't the correct place to discuss shipping costs.
Unfortunately shipping costs also include labor and distribution fees from our distribution center.

OK, thanks for the prompt reply

Andy