Mooltipass Mini Status Update: Everything On Track for the Kickstarter Campaign!

mathieu...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2016, 7:49:31 AM9/11/16
to mooltipass
Dear Mooltipass Enthusiasts,

This week beta testing continued its course without major hiccups.
We received excellent feedback from technology reviewers, who will publish articles about the Mooltipass Mini when our crowdfunding campaign launches in 2 weeks.
2 major companies also contacted us to purchase Mooltipass Minis without waiting for the kickstarter campaign end. We therefore launched another (very costly!) mooltipass mini production batch of 50 units in a custom color.
Except the color, these Mooltipass Minis will exactly be like the ones you'll receive if you were to back our upcoming campaign!

The next 2 weeks are going to be very busy for us as we'll be finishing up our campaign video and write-up.
If by any chance you have privileged contacts working for important technologoy websites, please get in touch with us!
Have a great week,
Mathieu & the Development Team