Additional Information at Login

Dennis Klein

Sep 5, 2017, 8:33:11 AM9/5/17
to mooltipass
Hi,

i want to use my MPM also at work. But there is one website at my company, where I not just have to enter a username and password, there are 2 additional fields above the username field. Is there a workaround to enter data at that fields, too?

Regards,
Dennis

mathieu...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2017, 9:08:21 AM9/5/17
to Dennis Klein, mooltipass
Hello Dennis,

I'm afraid that at the moment there's no native feature to do that.
We'll however soon send a call for beta testers for moolticute, which will include a small file storage feature allowing you to store files with plain text in them.

Regards,
Mathieu

Dennis Klein

mathieu...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2017, 4:31:13 PM9/5/17
to Dennis Klein, mooltipass
We'll send a call for beta testers in a few days!

regards,
Mathieu