Mooltipass Mini Status Update : Cases Received, Beta Testers Units to Be Sent From Tomorrow

mathieu...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2016, 6:33:19 AM8/14/16
to mooltipass
Dear Mooltipass Enthusiasts,

2 days ago we received our final prototypes and therefore were able to take great pictures.
This is the selected Mini for our upcoming Kickstarter campaign:
Inline image 1
These other colors will be offered as stretch goals:
Inline image 2
Finally these are 'odd' colors that some of us wanted:
Inline image 3

In related news:
- the beta testers units shipped with DHL will be sent out tomorrow. We should have tracking numbers 2 days later
- the beta testers units shipped using normal shipping will be shipped around the middle of next week
- we still have unassigned prototypes so we will send new selection emails during next week
- we have already started working on our kickstarter video

As you can see, everything is finally on track for our crowdfunding campaign as all the unknowns have been ironed out!
Cheers,
Mathieu & the Development Team

Elliot Segler

Aug 14, 2016, 11:16:11 AM8/14/16
to mooltipass
They look great! Nice job team :)

I very much look forward to getting my hands on a couple...

Cheers
Elliot

mathieu...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2016, 11:37:20 AM8/14/16
to Elliot Segler, mooltipass

Thanks a lot for your kind words Elliott! They're very appreciated.

William Garrido

Aug 17, 2016, 10:36:01 PM8/17/16
to mathieu...@gmail.com, Elliot Segler, mooltipass
Looks great!