The Firefox addon, just touching base on what is going on.

shykitten55

Aug 4, 2017, 7:29:10 PM8/4/17
to mooltipass
Hi folks.

I haven't really posted much here for a long time.
Partly because I am still using XP on some machines and Linux on others.

I have just updated the add-on for FF on my LINUX (Ras Pi) machine.
Alas it still doesn't seem to want to save details.

It does work with stored stuff - which is nice - but it kind of fell apart when I needed to update an existing entry.

I think I powered up the XP machine and did some manual entry of some places to see if I could "get it working" and I think I did.
Though in doing so, I made a couple of "oops" entries too.....

How do I delete these "oops" ones?
I don't want to go gang busters and wipe everything, as some actually are correct.
I did a quick look through the menu on it, and can't find a "delete selected entry" option.
I think it was just "delete", and I wasn't sure if that was delete one or ALL, so I didn't go any further.

Oh, on LINUX:
Originally when I went to save something, I got the "subdomain detected" problem.
I am not sure but that has stopped, but the entry is not updated.

Will I have to re-compile that QT5 thing again?
Or do I just need to download the source and do the moolticute part?

Thanks in advance.

mathieu...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2017, 3:34:02 AM8/5/17
to shykitten55, mooltipass
Hello there,

I'm afraid that the core team doesn't provide any support for moolticute (yet), which you seem to be using. Moreover, we don't support windows XP either.
However, its creator (who's currently on holidays and will be back next week) should be able to help you.

As for the oops entries, you'll indeed have to recompile moolticute to use credentials management mode to delete them.
Regards,
Mathieu