Firmware update

Kc

Oct 3, 2015, 2:47:10 PM10/3/15
to mooltipass
Hi guys,

I never read anything about an official way to update the mooltipass firmware other than opening the case and using a programmer.
Is there any way to reprogram the firmware by USB for adding future features or fixing bugs without opening the device?

Kc

mathieu...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2015, 2:56:54 PM10/3/15
to Kc, mooltipass
Hey there,

Yep... a guide should be published in the coming days by one of our backers!

Cheers

William Garrido

Oct 3, 2015, 2:58:50 PM10/3/15
to mooltipass
Yup, its almost done. Just working on the 2nd part of it today.

David Ehnebuske

Oct 3, 2015, 3:20:02 PM10/3/15
to moolt...@googlegroups.com
If you'd like a copy editor to go over it, I'd be happy to do so. On the other hand, you may already have that covered. Either way is okay by me.

On 10/3/2015 2:58 PM, William Garrido wrote:
Yup, its almost done. Just working on the 2nd part of it today.

William Garrido

Oct 3, 2015, 3:21:32 PM10/3/15
to mooltipass
Sure. My wife just covers grammar and formatting but to get someone that understands the device would be great.

David Ehnebuske

Oct 3, 2015, 3:37:51 PM10/3/15
to moolt...@googlegroups.com
Glad to help. When it's ready, just get me access to it in some form or other.

David Ehnebuske

On 10/3/2015 3:21 PM, William Garrido wrote:
Sure. My wife just covers grammar and formatting but to get someone that understands the device would be great.

mathieu...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2015, 4:31:40 AM10/18/15
to David Ehnebuske, mooltipass
Hello William,

What's the status of your tutorial? :)

Cheers

William Garrido

Oct 18, 2015, 8:49:13 PM10/18/15
to mooltipass, david.e...@gmail.com
Hey, sorry. I was at a conference all week. Let me see if I can get it commited to Github this evening.

William Garrido

Oct 18, 2015, 10:37:52 PM10/18/15
to mooltipass, david.e...@gmail.com
Here is the link

https://github.com/FriedCircuits/Mooltipass-Unlock

Use the PDF version. I need to manually edit the markdown version to add the screenshots in.

Also the bootloader locking section isn't completed yet since I am not ready to lock.

mathieu...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2015, 6:12:53 PM10/28/15
to William Garrido, mooltipass, David Ehnebuske
Hello William,

I've migrated the atmel solution to version 7 so you may delete that part from the tutorial.

Cheers!
Mathieu

mathieu...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2015, 8:14:09 AM11/4/15
to William Garrido, mooltipass, David Ehnebuske
William?

William Garrido

Nov 4, 2015, 10:40:20 AM11/4/15
to mooltipass
Sorry, my in laws were in town I will work on it today.

mathieu...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2015, 10:41:47 AM11/4/15
to William Garrido, mooltipass
No worries :), just wanted to make sure you were still with us!

Cheers and thanks!

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 4:40 PM, William Garrido <blacksp...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry, my in laws were in town I will work on it today.

William Garrido

Nov 4, 2015, 12:50:18 PM11/4/15
to mooltipass
Its updated!