Card Guide tape fix

Clint Chaplin

Apr 17, 2017, 5:09:36 PM4/17/17
to mooltipass
I recall that there was an issue with some of the Mooltipass original unites, in that some sort of protective tape was left on an internal card guide.  Somebody came up with a fix using some tape and a card that was able to remove the protective tape.  I successfully accomplished this on one of my units, but I am unsure if I did so on my other unit.  And, of course, I cannot find the instructions now.

Would anybody by any chance have a pointer to the instructions, please?
--
Clint (JOATMON) Chaplin

Michael Smith

Apr 17, 2017, 7:01:30 PM4/17/17