Original Mooltipass

Clint Chaplin

Jun 3, 2017, 2:20:14 PM6/3/17
to mooltipass
You wouldn't by any chance have any original Mooltipasses left?

--
Clint (JOATMON) Chaplin

mathieu...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2017, 2:47:29 PM6/3/17
to Clint Chaplin, mooltipass
Hello Clint,

Unfortunately no!
But hopefully someone in this mailing list may sell you his/her's....

Mathieu

Frank Katzenberger

Jun 3, 2017, 4:42:29 PM6/3/17
to mathieu...@gmail.com, Clint Chaplin, mooltipass
I have a couple of ones NIB with the holder and USB cables.

Frank

gunther Vermeir

Jun 3, 2017, 4:50:48 PM6/3/17
to joa...@gmail.com, mooltipass
Howdie,

I have one original i'm not using,
almost unused (a few very very tiny specs on the top - only visible in the light) + 4 blank cards,
price... 90€ (so i can get an extra mini.. :)) + shipping ?
I live in the EU, not sure if it make sense to ship outside the EU

Gunther