Mooltipass stopped working

Peter Lord

May 7, 2017, 5:18:58 AM5/7/17
to mooltipass
Today I decided to start changing passwords.  Unfortunately I found that mooltipass stopped working - I clicked on the "Store or update current credentials" and nothing happened.

I found re-starting chrome was the only fix.

If this happens again, is there any diagnostics to be had to help track down the problem ?  Thanks.

mathieu...@gmail.com

May 7, 2017, 6:31:55 AM5/7/17
to Peter Lord, mooltipass
Hello Peter,

What do you mean by "stopped working"? Storing other passwords on other websites didn't work either? Same for storing credentials directly in the App?
If it happens again, please write down a list of instructions to replicate this problem. This will be very helpful.

Mathieu

Peter Lord

May 7, 2017, 12:25:21 PM5/7/17
to mooltipass, plo...@googlemail.com

On Sunday, May 7, 2017 at 11:31:55 AM UTC+1, Mathieu Stephan wrote:
Hello Peter,

What do you mean by "stopped working"?

There was no reaction from the mooltipass - for example visiting a web site where the password was expected or starting the mooltipass app.

I would say that connectivity was lost between chrome and the device.

After re-starting chrome and then visiting the same site, then password entry worked again.

Storing other passwords on other websites didn't work either? Same for storing credentials directly in the App?
If it happens again, please write down a list of instructions to replicate this problem. This will be very helpful.

Okay, will do,

Pete

Mathieu