Looking for translators for the Moolticute GUI - $50 bounty!

mathieu...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2018, 9:21:24 AM1/30/18
to mooltipass
Hello everyone!

The Mooltipass team and I hope you are doing well.
As you may have seen from our git and mailing list activity we have recently been spending most of our development efforts on Moolticute, which offers significant improvements compared to MooltiApp.
One of the many nice features of Moolticute is the possibility to change its user interface language.
As a result, we are looking for Mooltipass enthusiasts willing to migrate to Moolticute and spend an hour or two of their time to provide us with translations.
The process is extremely simple: uninstall MooltiApp, install moolticute (https://github.com/mooltipass/moolticute/releases), download/run Qt Linguist (https://github.com/thurask/Qt-Linguist/releases), load a .ts file we'd give you and simply enter the translations for the different sentences that are shown to you.

We currently have some french, german and russian translations done (several sentences are missing) and are also looking for all other languages!
We hope to hear from you!
Mathieu

Chris

Jan 31, 2018, 9:28:15 AM1/31/18
to mooltipass
Hi Mathieu,

already migrated to moolticute and I'll be happy to help you with French translation.

Chris

mathieu...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 9:30:02 AM1/31/18
to Chris, mooltipass
Thanks Chris!

I've sent you a private message.

Mathieu

Dennis Klein

Feb 1, 2018, 9:00:24 AM2/1/18
to mooltipass
Hey,

if you need I could provide you a german translation for moolticute.

Regards,
Dennis

mathieu...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2018, 9:01:29 AM2/1/18