New google login and multiple google accounts

Peter Lord

May 8, 2017, 3:56:01 AM5/8/17
to mooltipass
I see google have got a new login screen - mooltipass doesn't currently seem to work with this.

But anyways, what is the best strategy for multiple google accounts ?  I have one corporate google account ( password is shared with other corporate web pages and is of the form us...@company.com ) and 3 personal accounts ( us...@gmail.com & us...@googlemail.com ).  Ideally I would want :
  • Manually select username from googles "Choose an account" screen
  • mooltipass recognises username and selects the right password
  • avoid storing the password for google corporate accounts separately with other corporate accounts
Thanks,

Pete

mathieu...@gmail.com

May 8, 2017, 3:58:26 AM5/8/17
to Peter Lord, mooltipass
Hello Peter,

We've indeed noticed it and are about to start tackling it.
We'll therefore take your suggestions into consideration.

Mathieu

Peter Lord

May 8, 2017, 4:15:57 AM5/8/17
to mathieu...@gmail.com, mooltipass

On 8 May 2017, at 08:58, mathieu...@gmail.com wrote:

Hello Peter,

We've indeed noticed it and are about to start tackling it.
We'll therefore take your suggestions into consideration.

Great !

Many thanks,

Pete