Mooltipass Mini Status Update: Not so Many News

mathieu...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2016, 6:12:37 PM7/31/16
to mooltipass
Dear Mooltipass Enthusiasts,

This week was a bit quiet:
- A few plastic prototypes that were shipped to our original beta testers a few weeks ago have been received broken... which makes us think we should definitely go with an aluminum only Mooltipass Mini
- the Aluminum cases for the pre-production batch are still being produced, they should be ready around the end of next week
- Selected beta testers have been notified, please check your spam folder to make sure you didn't miss it
- If you haven't received an email, you may be receiving one in the next few days as a few persons might cancel their participation due to their lack of spare time or funds

Have a nice week!
Mathieu & the development team.