looking for MOO core with RPG functionality

Hunter Hoke

Mar 23, 2017, 2:14:07 PM3/23/17
to MOO Talk
Hello all, thanks for adding me to the list.
I'm in search of a MOO core with RPG functionality (mobs, combat, skills/spells, Etc.) I know this sort of thing is usually only found in diku-based MUDs, but I'd  rather not use Diku.

Michael Munson

Mar 23, 2017, 4:03:33 PM3/23/17
to Hunter Hoke, MOO Talk

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 10:33 AM, Hunter Hoke <hokeh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello all, thanks for adding me to the list.
I'm in search of a MOO core with RPG functionality (mobs, combat, skills/spells, Etc.) I know this sort of thing is usually only found in diku-based MUDs, but I'd  rather not use Diku.

Tadasu Karente

Mar 27, 2017, 8:56:29 AM3/27/17
to MOO Talk
Ghostcore is good too.