Coding partner(s) wanted!

Chris Norman

Jan 14, 2016, 7:00:00 PM1/14/16
to MOO Talk
Hi all,
As some of you may have noticed, I'm palying around with MOO again. It's
not as much fun alone, so just a little shout out to see if anyone is
interested in joining forces.

Not promising I'll devote my whole life to it (not going to lie, I do
have a tendancy to switch from obsession to obsession), but for now,
it's slowly growing, and I would like it to continue doing so.

So, if anyone fancies joining me for some light-hearted coding fun with
the possibility of creating something awesome, head over to
code-metropolis.com:7777 and have a chat with me.

If you'd rather email, that's fine too:
chris....@googlemail.com

Builders, coders and idea-type people (within reason) are all welcome! :-)

Cheers,

Dgleks

Apr 7, 2017, 3:09:47 PM4/7/17
to MOO Talk
Hello,
Are you still running this? If so, are you still planning on doing something with it?
Thanks!