problems with lambdacore and stunt improvise

1 view

matal...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2014, 1:01:53 PM10/13/14
to MOO-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I'm having problems with setting up lambdacore on stunt improvise. I've got it installed fine, but I can't create new characters, because it still defaults to the original stunt login screen. Is there a way I can fix this?

David Elkins

Oct 14, 2014, 3:33:17 PM10/14/14
to matal...@gmail.com, MOO-...@googlegroups.com
Have you compiled stunt with PLAYER_HUH disabled in options.h?

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 1:01 PM, <matal...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I'm having problems with setting up lambdacore on stunt improvise. I've got it installed fine, but I can't create new characters, because it still defaults to the original stunt login screen. Is there a way I can fix this?

Michael Munson

Oct 14, 2014, 3:35:45 PM10/14/14
to matal...@gmail.com, MOO-...@googlegroups.com
do ;listen($login,<newport>) and connect to the new port to login to the lambda login screen. You can then slice the stunt login out of #0 at your leisure.