New Github repo for my own MOO code

Jason SW

Mar 12, 2018, 9:37:01 AM3/12/18
to moo-...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I've been meaning to do this for a while, but I only just got around to it.

I've created a Github repository for code I've written. Some of it has
been around for years. It's at:
https://github.com/jasonhsw/MOO-stuff
Feel free to port anything to your own servers,, make suggestions, or
submit improvements.

Enjoy!
Jason

Brendan B

Mar 12, 2018, 3:58:39 PM3/12/18
to MOO Talk
This is excellent. I've been meaning to put together a repo with some MOO code for a while now too. I'm glad you did this!

Luke Dashjr

Mar 12, 2018, 6:01:00 PM3/12/18
to MOO-...@googlegroups.com
Makes me want to make a few git extensions for MOO itself: one to store the db
itself as a git repo; and another to enable MOO developers to use git repos
for their code/objects...

Brendan B

Mar 13, 2018, 3:40:38 PM3/13/18
to MOO Talk
That would be super useful. The way I've worked it in the past is writing the verbs to disk each time they are edited, in a version controlled directory, and having a cron that routinely checks for changes and commits/pushes them up to git.