Simple stunt server docker container

Michael Munson

Jan 31, 2017, 3:11:39 AM1/31/17
to MOO-...@googlegroups.com
Haven't really bug tested it but it is here:

Todd Sundsted

Jan 31, 2017, 9:32:59 AM1/31/17
to MOO Talk
This is great!

I noticed that you redefined a couple types in the included numbers.cc. What problems did you run into when compiling without those changes?

Todd

Michael Munson

Jan 31, 2017, 11:11:17 AM1/31/17
to Todd Sundsted, MOO Talk
g++ -m64 -g -O -Wno-narrowing -std=c++11 -c -o numbers.o numbers.cc
numbers.cc:715:9: error: 'int64' does not name a type
 typedef int64 Intnum;
         ^~~~~
numbers.cc:716:9: error: 'unsigned64' does not name a type
 typedef unsigned64 Unsignednum;
         ^~~~~~~~~~
numbers.cc:745:7: error: 'rlg2' declared as an 'inline' variable
 rlg2 (Unsignednum v)
       ^~~~~~~~~~~
numbers.cc:745:7: error: 'Unsignednum' was not declared in this scope
make: *** [<builtin>: numbers.o] Error 1

Not sure if this was due to GCC version on alpine 3.5 being fairly recent or just me missing something in options.h or what, I didn't really debug too much.

I'll make an adjustment using sed's to modify these files instead of relying on them being in the directory so that it can be distributed as only a Dockerfile today

Todd Sundsted

Jan 31, 2017, 11:22:43 AM1/31/17
to MOO Talk, todd.s...@gmail.com
Ah, right. int64, etc. aren't official types. It should be int64_t, etc.

I dealt with this in the c++ porting branch I'm working on, but it's not in the mainline of code. It probably should be.

Todd