Stunt to run Ome ?

John Doe

Apr 19, 2014, 4:41:57 AM4/19/14
to MOO-...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I'm working on a concept of desktop environment called Ome, here http://code.google.com/p/omenvironment/

I think it might be a good idea to use Stunt+Improvise to run the Ome world (instead of Logtalk). The idea would be to feed Clutter with Stunt+Improvise generated JSON. Programming could be simplified using RebeccaAIML pre-processed orders.

Since there's a warning "hackers only", I was wondering whether Stunt+Improvise is stable, and also what is your opinion about using it in my project :)

Best regards,

Julien

Todd Sundsted

Apr 25, 2014, 7:00:13 PM4/25/14
to MOO-...@googlegroups.com
It would be interesting to get the opinion of others who use it, but I'm pretty happy with it :-)

"For hackers only" is an advertisement but it's also my disclaimer of support...

Todd