Retraite Software Carpentry Retreat

Marianne Corvellec

Nov 2, 2015, 3:22:27 PM11/2/15
to Montréal-Python
Chèr-e-s tou-te-s,

J'organise le site montréalais de la retraite Software Carpentry et Data Carpentry. Ç'aura lieu samedi 14 novembre dans les bureaux de 1science (que j'ai rejoints récemment).

Dear all,

I'm organizing the Montreal site for the upcoming Software Carpentry and Data Carpentry retreat, on Saturday, November 14th. It's hosted by 1science (that I recently joined).

Instructors and helpers will be getting together to share skills, try out new lessons, and trade ideas.
More info: http://swcarpentry.github.io/instructor-retreat-2015/
Contact: marianne[dot]corvellec[at]1science[dot]org

Au plaisir,
Marianne