Help with "Intro to Linux and Python" at McGill Oct 8-9

Igor Kozlov

Oct 5, 2016, 7:50:35 AM10/5/16
to Montréal-Python
Hi Pythonists,

We're looking for someone to help McGill graduate students learn the basics of Linux and Python.

The class will be at the level of the following tutorials:

We need someone, who has experience in Linux and/or Python to answer any possible questions outside the scope of the tutorial.

If you're interested and available on either one or both days Oct 8-9, please let me know.

Thanks,
Igor

P.S.
The language of the tutorial will be English. All McGill students try hard to learn French, pas il est plus difficile que Python :-)