Python beginners tutorial at McGill

Igor Kozlov

Apr 21, 2016, 3:18:21 PM4/21/16
to Montréal-Python
Hi Pythonists,

we're looking for someone to give an introductory tutorial on Python to McGill graduate students, who have limited experience in computer programming.

The material of the tutorial is written and many times tested

We need someone, who has experience in Python to answer any possible questions outside the scope of the tutorial.

If you're interested and available on May 1st, 10am-2pm or have any questions

please let me know.

Thanks,
Igor

P.S.
The language of the tutorial will be English. All McGill students try hard to learn French, pas il est plus difficile que Python :-)

hoa du

Sep 12, 2016, 12:45:48 PM9/12/16
to Montréal-Python

Dear Igor,

I have just read your message today :) What you are doing seems to be great and just what I need.

I know it's a bit late for the mentioned tutorial. I am writing to you to learn about any course in future. By the way, may I know if you are a professor at McGill?

Thank you

Hoa