GNOME Summit in Montréal oct 8-9-10

Jeff F. T.

Sep 28, 2016, 7:56:56 AM9/28/16
to montrea...@googlegroups.com
Bonjour everybody,

As per my announcement at the MTL Python event yesterday night, I would like to invite those interested in GNOME (if you either have a deep interest in the internals, or if you'd like to learn new skills and how to get involved) to join us for the official GNOME Summit on October 8-9-10 in Montréal. Details are here: https://wiki.gnome.org/Events/Summit/2016/

To make things easy, you can register simply by replying to me by email (privately so it gets to my main inbox).

Jeff F. T.

Sep 29, 2016, 4:31:53 PM9/29/16
to montrea...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
We decided to scale down the event to one day, most likely to be on the afternoon of Saturday the 8th instead of three whole days. I have updated https://wiki.gnome.org/Events/Summit/2016 accordingly. Some small changes might still occur on that page as plans settle down, but that should be the jist of it, I think.

Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso

Sep 29, 2016, 11:13:42 PM9/29/16
On Thu, 2016-09-29 at 16:31 -0400, Jeff F. T. wrote:
> We decided to scale down the event to one day,

Huh, that's a big short-notice change. How many people are you
expecting? I guess not many, if you were able to do this. I'll try to
drop by to say hi.

- Jordi G. H.

George Peristerakis

Oct 6, 2016, 9:38:52 AM10/6/16
to montrea...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jeff,

Sorry for the late reply. I got in touch with the office manager here in Montreal and I'm not getting in replies. I announced it in the internal message board. Hope to get more interest.

Cheers
George

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes "Montréal-Python".