featureData

瀏覽次數:44 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Brian DeVeale

未讀,
2016年5月7日 晚上8:35:202016/5/7
收件者:Monocle
I was wondering what columns should be included in featureData aside from genes matching those in the exprs matrix.

Does Monocle look for specific content in other columns (eg GC content, etc) and use it during the analysis? It seems to run fine with one column, genes, but I was wondering if there are other attributes Monocle calls on during the analysis which 'should' be included for optimal analysis. Perhaps Monocle uses biotype and GC content, and other attributes are optional? A sample table or list of attributes it calls on would be greatly appreciated to clarify. Alternatively, there'd be peace of mind in knowing featureData is was a holdover from microarray analysis and Monocle doesn't draw on any content in the table aside from the gene list if that is the case! thanks for any thoughts on this, Brian
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息