How to implement Monocle in Android?

Karti raman

May 19, 2014, 4:36:31 AM5/19/14
to monoc...@googlegroups.com
Monocle working good in Browser, but i don't know how to implement it in Android.

I Kept index.html file and all other files in assert folder, but when i run this, it give some blank white page.

 Can anyone give some guidance or give link to do?

Thanks
kartiraman

cam...@libraryforall.org

Sep 7, 2015, 1:32:49 PM9/7/15
to Monocle
I assume you are using Cordova or PhoneGap? My guess is you are not understanding how they work as opposed to Monocle. We are using Monocle with Cordova and crosswalk. Checkout those things and I suggest using the ionic framework if you know angular.

Aman Jham

Sep 7, 2015, 2:52:18 PM9/7/15
to Monocle
I am also try to load in webview in android but white page is coming?why?