Re: full screen on iphone 5s?

已查看 59 次
跳至第一个未读帖子
已删除帖子

Joseph Pearson

未读,
2014年2月6日 10:37:152014/2/6
收件人 monoc...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, this is a problem specific to iOS 7.0, and there's no workaround I know of except to wait for 7.1, which includes "minimal-ui" as a <meta name="viewport"> content option.

7.1 beta 5 dropped a couple days ago, so 7.1 isn't far off now.

Cheers,

— J

On 6 Feb 2014, at 5:00 am, Jeroen den Haan <denh...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Joseph,

I noticed in iOS 7 (and probably 6 too) the window cannot be made fullscreen anymore with the scrollto function in combination with the reader.
Do you have any clue how to get the full screen option working again on larger iPhone 5 screens?

Hope you can help,

Jeroen den Haan

回复全部
回复作者