Will Mongoose work with MongoDB Atlas?

Todd Lane

Apr 5, 2017, 5:35:12 AM4/5/17
to Mongoose Node.JS ODM
Hi,

Ive just spun up the free version of MongoDB Atlas & am having trouble creating the connection.

Im new to all this so probably something im missing.

Im using as uri of mongodb://username:pass...@cluster0-shard-00-00-rrrrr.mongodb.net:27017,cluster0-shard-00-01-rrrrr.mongodb.net:27017,cluster0-shard-00-02-rrrrr.mongodb.net:27017/DBName?ssl=true&replicaSet=Cluster0-shard-0&authSource=admin

and have added my ip address.

but am getting error message "no valid seed servers in list"

Thanks in advance

Todd

Eric Furspan

Nov 1, 2017, 11:37:46 PM11/1/17
to Mongoose Node.JS ODM
Hi. Did you ever resolve? I am seeing similar issue. Thanks

On Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 5:35:12 AM UTC-4, Todd Lane wrote:
Hi,

Ive just spun up the free version of MongoDB Atlas & am having trouble creating the connection.

Im new to all this so probably something im missing.

Richard Bateman

Nov 2, 2017, 11:08:14 AM11/2/17
to mongoo...@googlegroups.com
There is no reason it wouldn't work, so there is probably something
happening that you're not seeing. Try enabling debugging and see if
you can spot what it is:

mongoose.set('debug', true)

RIchard

On Wed, Nov 1, 2017 at 9:37 PM, Eric Furspan <eric...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi. Did you ever resolve? I am seeing similar issue. Thanks
>

> On Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 5:35:12 AM UTC-4, Todd Lane wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Ive just spun up the free version of MongoDB Atlas & am having trouble
>> creating the connection.
>>
>> Im new to all this so probably something im missing.
>>
>> Im using as uri of
>> mongodb://username:pass...@cluster0-shard-00-00-rrrrr.mongodb.net:27017,cluster0-shard-00-01-rrrrr.mongodb.net:27017,cluster0-shard-00-02-rrrrr.mongodb.net:27017/DBName?ssl=true&replicaSet=Cluster0-shard-0&authSource=admin
>>
>> and have added my ip address.
>>
>> but am getting error message "no valid seed servers in list"
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>>
>> Todd
>
> --
> Documentation - http://mongoosejs.com/
> Plugins - http://plugins.mongoosejs.com/
> Bug Reports - http://github.com/learnboost/mongoose
> Production Examples - http://mongoosejs.tumblr.com/
> StackOverflow - http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/mongoose
> Google Groups -
> https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/mongoose-orm
> Twitter - https://twitter.com/mongoosejs
> IRC - #mongoosejs
> ---
> "Mongoose Node.JS ODM" group.
> email to mongoose-orm...@googlegroups.com.

Gerson

Nov 2, 2017, 11:42:24 AM11/2/17
to mongoo...@googlegroups.com
Have you ever tried https://mlab.com ?

On Nov 2, 2017 11:08 AM, "Richard Bateman" <ric...@batemansr.us> wrote:
There is no reason it wouldn't work, so there is probably something
happening that you're not seeing.  Try enabling debugging and see if
you can spot what it is:

mongoose.set('debug', true)

RIchard

On Wed, Nov 1, 2017 at 9:37 PM, Eric Furspan <eric...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi. Did you ever resolve? I am seeing similar issue. Thanks
>

> On Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 5:35:12 AM UTC-4, Todd Lane wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Ive just spun up the free version of MongoDB Atlas & am having trouble
>> creating the connection.
>>
>> Im new to all this so probably something im missing.
>>
>> Im using as uri of

>> and have added my ip address.
>>
>> but am getting error message "no valid seed servers in list"
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>>
>> Todd
>
> --
> Documentation - http://mongoosejs.com/
> Plugins - http://plugins.mongoosejs.com/
> Bug Reports - http://github.com/learnboost/mongoose
> Production Examples - http://mongoosejs.tumblr.com/
> StackOverflow - http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/mongoose
> Google Groups -
> https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/mongoose-orm
> Twitter - https://twitter.com/mongoosejs
> IRC - #mongoosejs
> ---
> "Mongoose Node.JS ODM" group.

Documentation - http://mongoosejs.com/
Plugins - http://plugins.mongoosejs.com/
Bug Reports - http://github.com/learnboost/mongoose
Production Examples - http://mongoosejs.tumblr.com/
StackOverflow - http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/mongoose
Google Groups - https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/mongoose-orm
Twitter - https://twitter.com/mongoosejs
IRC - #mongoosejs
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Mongoose Node.JS ODM" group.