Next gem release of MongoMapper?

rei...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2015, 11:53:02 AM8/19/15
to MongoMapper
We use MongoMapper in an open source project rocketjob.io and cannot use the new MongoMapper features until it is in a gem since the gem spec does not allow git references.

Since mongo_mapper V0.13.1 there have been several fixes and enhancements to MongoMapper, that would make a great new gem release.

Thank you for creating MongoMapper, it has been a life-saver. My favorite part is that we can use MongoMapper with any version of Rails since Rails V3. Other solutions tightly couple their versions with Rails versions making it impossible to support multiple Rails versions. They also make Rails upgrades extremely painful. With Rails 5 around the corner this is a critical feature for any open source library that needs MongoDB ODM.

We will greatly appreciate a new MongoMapper gem release.

rei...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2015, 1:57:12 PM9/2/15
to MongoMapper
In the meantime I will publish a new gem called `mongo_mapper_head` v0.14.0