Not able generate model using the rails generate model command with MongoMapper

Shamshul Azam

Nov 17, 2013, 2:17:51 PM11/17/13
to mongo...@googlegroups.com
I followed the link http://mongomapper.com/documentation/getting-started/rails.html and http://railscasts.com/episodes/194-mongodb-and-mongomapper but I am not able generate model using the rails generate model command with MongoMapper.

Jon Kern

Mar 9, 2014, 7:44:56 PM3/9/14
to mongo...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for answering so late…

Do you have something like this in your `config/application.rb` file?

    config.generators do |g|
      g.orm :mongo_mapper
    end

See some of my posts on the subject of mongo_mapper and rails, for example: