Any one get this error while install mongoDB api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll

aayush...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2018, 2:37:17 AM3/24/18
to mongodb-user
Hello,

Anyone help me to resolve this issue while installing mongodb.

As what I do :

1.I reinstall redistribution packages but while install 2012 and 2015 the same issue come.
2.I put api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll in system32 folder but it shows green.

So can one what should next step.
Mongo.png
System.png

Wan Bachtiar

Apr 19, 2018, 2:47:21 AM4/19/18
to mongodb-user

Anyone help me to resolve this issue while installing mongodb.

Hi,

It’s been a while since you posted this question, have you found a way to install MongoDB yet ?
Did you follow the installation instructions on Tutorial: Instal MongoDB Community on Windows ?
The .msi installer should contain all the necessary libraries.

If you still have further question, could you provide:

  • Your O/S Windows version
  • The full file name of MongoDB installation package that you downloaded.

Regards,
Wan.