>80% futex from strace on mongod

瀏覽次數:116 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

dhsieh

未讀,
2012年7月27日 下午4:18:132012/7/27
收件者:mongodb-user
We have observed unusual high CPU usage on master mongod. Strace
reported > 80% of total time spent in futex calls. Wonder what might
contribute to this phenomenon?

dhsieh

未讀,
2012年7月27日 下午5:09:392012/7/27
收件者:mongodb-user
I wonder if db.serverStatus()'s globalLock.ratio value may have any
bearing to futext(0 calls length?

Eran Uzan

未讀,
2018年5月27日 上午8:54:282018/5/27
收件者:mongodb-user
This happen to me us too anyone know whats the solution for this?

Kevin Adistambha

未讀,
2018年6月4日 凌晨2:34:352018/6/4
收件者:mongodb-user

Hi Eran

This happen to me us too anyone know whats the solution for this?

Please note that you’re replying to a thread from 2012. There are many improvements and large differences between MongoDB today and MongoDB in 2012.

If you’re having issues, please open a new thread with:

  • What is your exact issue, and what does the mongod logs show during the issue
  • What is your MongoDB version and your OS version
  • Your topology details (standalone, replica set, sharded cluster)
  • Can the issue be reproduced reliably, and how does it hinder your operation

Best regards
Kevin

回覆所有人
回覆作者