NullPointerException DBTCPConnector.java:282

kobi

Jan 30, 2012, 1:40:29 AM1/30/12
to mongodb-user
Hi,

I'm novice in MongoDB, I'm running some application I wrote with
Tomcat and MongoDB and I keep getting this NPE when I;m increasing my
clients load.

Error 500: Executing action [find] of controller
[org.grails.samples.OwnerController] caused exception: null
Servlet: grails
URI: /myapp/grails/owner/find.dispatch
Exception Message:
Caused by:
Class: OwnerController
At Line: [46]
Code Snippet:
Stack Trace
java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.mongodb.DBTCPConnector._error(DBTCPConnector.java:282)

at com.mongodb.DBTCPConnector.call(DBTCPConnector.java:208)

at com.mongodb.DBApiLayer$MyCollection.__find(DBApiLayer.java:
296)

at com.mongodb.DBCursor._check(DBCursor.java:356)

at com.mongodb.DBCursor._hasNext(DBCursor.java:486)

at com.mongodb.DBCursor.hasNext(DBCursor.java:511)

at
com.google.code.morphia.query.MorphiaIterator.hasNext(MorphiaIterator.java:
40)

at org.grails.samples.OwnerController
$_closure4.doCall(OwnerController.groovy:46)

at org.grails.samples.OwnerController
$_closure4.doCall(OwnerController.groovy)

at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:
1110)

Nat

Jan 30, 2012, 7:19:37 AM1/30/12
to mongod...@googlegroups.com
Which version of mongodb driver do you use? It sounds like it's an older version of mongodb. Can you upgrade?