Can't run mongod with --config

Michael Bell

Feb 26, 2015, 3:13:17 PM2/26/15
to mongod...@googlegroups.com
This is a win 2k12 server with MongoDB 2.6. I'm actually trying to install the service, but I can't do that either. When I specify to use the config file I've created I just get "error reading config file: No such file or directory". I've tried using --config="d:\mongo\mongod.cfg" and without the equal sign as well. I've mongo installed on the c drive but I'm trying to keep the config file, logs, and database files on the D drive. I've been trying to get around this for a couple of hours now, so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!
Michael

Alberto Frosi

Feb 27, 2015, 6:43:14 AM2/27/15