how can I know the chunk status?

algol

May 8, 2012, 10:00:32 AM5/8/12
to mongodb-user
I pre-splited all chunks. And now, I want to know how the data is
sharded? And how can I know the size of every chunk?

Scott Hernandez

May 8, 2012, 10:10:07 AM5/8/12
to mongod...@googlegroups.com
The max chunk size will be limited by the setting: see the settings
collection in the config db.

If you want the size of each chunk you will have to calculate it
yourself by walking through all the docs and adding their sizes up.