Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Kwizzy FR

no leída,
17 ago 2016, 15:47:4717/8/16
a mongodb-user
Hey,

I've a mongoDB database in a other dedicated server.
So i've put a authentification security.

My question is: Is there a limit of connection attempts?

William Hagan

no leída,
18 ago 2016, 14:44:3318/8/16
a mongodb-user
I think this will be an application business logic issue.

Nishant Bhardwaj

no leída,
26 ago 2016, 2:34:4326/8/16
a mongodb-user

Hello Kwizzy,

As of MongoDB 3.2, there is no feature to limit connection attempts in MongoDB. If your situation permits, it can be implemented in application code. I would recommend reviewing blog post Password Authentication with Mongoose (Part 2): Account Locking for some ideas.

As a best practice, DBA should limit network exposure of database to trusted clients; see MongoDB Security checklist for recommended practices.

Regards
Nishant

Responder a todos
Responder al autor