Which Mongo db GUI is best ????

Selva Kumar

Nov 21, 2016, 8:43:58 AM11/21/16
to mongodb-user
Hi Guyz,

       I want to pick a best GUI tool for mongodb. I review 5 GUI tools

         1. Compass
         2. Robo Mongo
         3. Mongo chef
         4. Mongo Express
         5. Mongo Admin

                 I need detailed comparison about the  above GUI tools.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Selva Kumar M.

Stephen Steneker

Nov 30, 2016, 7:17:13 AM11/30/16
to mongodb-user
On Tuesday, 22 November 2016 00:43:58 UTC+11, Selva Kumar wrote:
       I want to pick a best GUI tool for mongodb. I review 5 GUI tools

         1. Compass
         2. Robo Mongo
         3. Mongo chef
         4. Mongo Express
         5. Mongo Admin

                 I need detailed comparison about the  above GUI tools.

Hi Selva,

Which GUI tool is "best" is a very subjective choice which depends on many factors such as your data management requirements, version(s) of MongoDB, deployment type, O/S, budget, personal preferences, etc. For a fair comparison I recommend downloading tools of interest and performing your own evaluation.

In general I would focus on tools that are actively updated and mention support for the latest releases of MongoDB (eg. at least MongoDB 3.2, if not 3.4).

Regards,
Stephen

Esli Nsengiyumva

Dec 7, 2016, 5:47:12 AM12/7/16
to mongodb-user
on my view I found that Robo Mongo is the best one

Dennis Haupt

Dec 7, 2016, 7:18:29 AM12/7/16
to mongod...@googlegroups.com
there are ui tools? i do everything via console :(

Krzysztof

Dec 7, 2016, 10:21:35 AM12/7/16
to mongodb-user
I'm uses RoboMongo and is very good tools.

Regards
Krzysztof

On Monday, November 21, 2016 at 3:43:58 PM UTC+2, Selva Kumar wrote:
Hi Guyz,

       I want to pick a best GUI tool for mongodb. I review 5 GUI tools

         1. Compass
         2. Robo Mongo
         3. Mongo chef
         4. Mongo Express
         5. Mongo Admin

                 I need detailed comparison about the  above GUI tools.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Selva Kumar M.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mongodb-user.

Sercan Özdemir

Dec 7, 2016, 2:32:09 PM12/7/16
to mongodb-user
Hello,

I'm surprised that you've not mentioned mongoclient in that comparison table. Would you mind giving it a shot ? Very soon I'm planning to add 3.4 support.

Cheers

Stephen Steneker

Dec 7, 2016, 3:50:14 PM12/7/16
to mongodb-user
On Wednesday, 7 December 2016 23:18:29 UTC+11, Dennis Haupt wrote:
there are ui tools? i do everything via console :(

Hi Dennis,

For some general pointers to MongoDB tools, see:
Neither list is necessarily exhaustive or up to date, but they can be useful starting points.

Regards,
Stephen