MMS now MongoDB Cloud Manager - pricing?

Kevin Blake

Jun 30, 2015, 10:25:01 AM6/30/15
to mongod...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I'm just catching up on the changes to MMS turning into Cloud Manager.
https://www.mongodb.com/blog/post/mms-is-now-mongodb-cloud-manager

Am I right in thinking that automation will continue to be free for any existing groups that have been created? (up to 8 servers)

And that all new groups setup for automation will require a subscription to Cloud Manager, past the 30 days?

Many thanks,
Kevin.

leng...@10gen.com

Jun 30, 2015, 3:53:03 PM6/30/15
to mongod...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your message.

1. For existing groups that have been created, automation will continue to be free up to the 8 servers. Nothing is changing there.

2. If you set up a new group, this will require a subscription.

Hope this helps!

Leng