Extract data from Oracle and move to MongoDB

deepan sanghavi

Aug 30, 2015, 7:16:02 AM8/30/15
to mongodb-user
Hello Guys,
Can some one tell me which programming language should i use to extract data from oracle and move to mongoDB?
Requirements:
Initially i have to move entire data og Oracle to mongoDB.
After every 1 hour i have to move newly inserted records from oracle to mongoDB
Appreciate your help.

Asya Kamsky

Aug 31, 2015, 12:46:44 AM8/31/15
to mongodb-user
This looks like a duplicate question to one Rob already started
answering. Please keep the discussion in the other thread.