Atlas : How to connect to mongos to perform and sh.status

Mehdi

Dec 12, 2017, 2:56:05 PM12/12/17
to mongodb-user
Hi,

I need to use sh.status() to see the sharding status of my database.
I am using an Atlas Cluster, and I was wondering how to access mongos, as this command needs to be specifically launched from there.

Thanks

Wan Bachtiar

Dec 15, 2017, 2:31:27 AM12/15/17
to mongodb-user

I was wondering how to access mongos

Hi Mehdi,

If you have MongoDB Atlas Sharded Cluster, in MongoDB Atlas connect section/page it should provide you with the connection URI to the mongos. Take note of the port number shown.

Please note that MongoDB Atlas Sharded Cluster currently requires selected instance size to be M30 or above. Atlas-managed MongoDB deployments, or “clusters”, can be either a replica set or a sharded cluster.

If you have further question, please open a ticket on MongoDB Atlas Support page, (while logged in Atlas cluster page, follow the ‘Support’ link on the bottom left hand corner).

Regards,
Wan.