mongo db view

Naveen Kumar

Jan 18, 2017, 8:45:52 AM1/18/17
to mongodb-user
Hi,

I am using latest mongodb version. I am trying to create view in mongodb as per documentation. View is getting created with no data but source collection has the matching data.

Wan Bachtiar

Jan 24, 2017, 11:00:42 PM1/24/17
to mongodb-user

Hi Naveen,

Since views are computed on demand during read operations, make sure that your source aggregation pipeline is returning any results. For more information see MongoDB Views

If you are still encountering the issue, could you provide relevant information below:

  • Specific MongoDB version
  • The full command you used to create the view.
  • Example documents from the source collection.
  • Example of the aggregation pipeline result.

Kind regards,

Wan.