MongoDB 3.2.2-rc0 is released

Ramon Fernandez

Feb 4, 2016, 1:47:11 PM2/4/16
to mongodb-...@googlegroups.com, mongodb-dev, mongod...@googlegroups.com, mongodb...@googlegroups.com
MongoDB 3.2.2-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 3.2.1. The next stable release 3.2.2 will be a recommended upgrade for all 3.2 users.

Fixed in this release:

P1  SERVER-22261  MMAPv1 LSNFile may be updated ahead of what is synced to data files
P2  SERVER-21583  ApplyOps background index creation may deadlock
P2  SERVER-21988  Rollback does not wait for applier to finish before starting
P2  SERVER-22167  Failed to insert document larger than 256k
P2  SERVER-22448  Query planner does not filter 2dsphere Index Version 3 correctly
P2  SERVER-22456  The oplog find query timeout is too low
P3  SERVER-20409  Negative scaling with more than 10K connections
P1  TOOLS-1039      mongoexport problem on data with quotes

As always, please let us know of any issues.

— The MongoDB Team

Virendra Agarwal

Feb 8, 2016, 12:09:14 AM2/8/16
to mongodb-user, mongodb-...@googlegroups.com, mongo...@googlegroups.com, mongodb...@googlegroups.com
HI Ramon,

Could you please confirm about 3.2.2 production release.

Regards
Virendra Agarwal

Stephen Steneker

Feb 8, 2016, 12:24:47 AM2/8/16
to mongodb-user
On Monday, 8 February 2016 16:09:14 UTC+11, Virendra Agarwal wrote:
Could you please confirm about 3.2.2 production release.

Hi Virenda,

Further release candidates and production releases will be announced via the same channels. The exact timing on final version of a point release depends on whether any significant new issues are found which might require additional RCs.

Thanks,
Stephen

Virendra Agarwal

Feb 12, 2016, 12:07:24 AM2/12/16
to mongodb-user
Thanks Stephen.
Actually 15 days back we tried to update our sharded cluster with 3.2.1.
But we got this error Failed to retrieve the set of collections during balancing round FailedToParse error while parsing config.collections document
We have mongo support with us and still waiting for 3.2.2 to come out with fix of this issue.

Regards
Virendra Agarwal