Error from command line mongoDB

manuel...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2016, 12:37:51 PM10/19/16
to mongodb-user
Hello,

I'm studying Angular2, and MongoDB. Don't use a particular setting, but only a text editor (Atom), where I write Angular2 code.
Compile and launch comes all from the command line, with operating system OS el captain. Sometimes I can not open the database
MongoDB, I can not understand why. The strange thing is sometimes I can run it (again from the command line), but other times none of it.

I posted in the error attachment that launches, I hope it can be useful.
Greetings
Pic.png

manuel...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2016, 6:14:40 AM10/23/16
to mongodb-user
How is possible that I have a problem about mongoDB and nobody in the official site (groups) is able
to help me ! :(

Stephen Steneker

Oct 23, 2016, 3:07:47 PM10/23/16
to mongodb-user
On Sunday, 23 October 2016 21:14:40 UTC+11, manuel.corini wrote:
How is possible that I have a problem about mongoDB and nobody in the official site (groups) is able
to help me ! :(

Hi Manuel,

The error in your screenshot appears to be an issue with a Node.js module rather than MongoDB. In particular, your screenshot suggests that the angular-quickstart package cannot find the module dependency "lite-server" and provides some suggestions on how to try fixing the error with npm.

I noticed the file system path in your screenshot is a Dropbox folder. If you are running the same code from multiple computers one possible problem could be that you haven't run "npm install" to install the required packages locally in one of your development environments. I would recommend using a version control system (eg. Git) instead of Dropbox for a more deterministic checkout process and revision history.

If you've tried all of the fixes suggested by npm, I would suggest posting your question (and a link to the full npm-debug.log) on StackOverflow (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/angularjs).

Regards,
Stephen