is mongodb atomic at sub document level?

deepak rawat

Apr 24, 2017, 12:07:05 PM4/24/17
to mongodb-user
i am new in mongodb database and i want to use acid properties in my application i am using java language.

i want to know mongodb support acid properties at sub document level or not  please help me.

Kevin Adistambha

May 4, 2017, 8:35:16 PM5/4/17
to mongodb-user

Hi Deepak,

i want to know mongodb support acid properties at sub document level or not please help me.

MongoDB supports ACID transaction at document level. From the FAQ:

MongoDB supports ACID transactions at the document level; today MongoDB does not support multi-document transactions.

If you are new to MongoDB, you may be interested in free courses from MongoDB University. Particularly the course M101J: MongoDB for Java Developers.

Best regards,
Kevin