No MongoDB Enterprise though I've chosen W64, and .msi Now what?

Paul-André Dupuis

Jan 18, 2018, 3:09:10 PM1/18/18
to mongodb-user
i can't download MongoDB Enterprise though I've chosen W64, and .msi Now what?
I would like very, very, very much  but it doesn't work.
Please suggest
Paul
514 9611800

Paul-André Dupuis

Jan 18, 2018, 3:12:09 PM1/18/18
to mongodb-user

Wan Bachtiar

Jan 21, 2018, 6:08:02 PM1/21/18
to mongodb-user

i can’t download MongoDB Enterprise though I’ve chosen W64, and .msi Now what?

Hi Paul-André,

Could you elaborate what do you mean by not being able to download ?
Are you encountering an error in the download process ? If so, what is the error.
If the error is browser related, please try different browsers.

You can download MongoDB from MongoDB Download Center, both for MongoDB Enterprise or MongoDB Community edition.
Please follow the Installation Tutorials for each edition respectively.

Please that the MongoDB Enterprise edition is a commercially supported product. If your company already has a commercial subscription I would suggest to open a private case in MongoDB Commercial Support Portal.

Alternatively if you are evaluating MongoDB Enterprise and interested, send me a private message with your contact details and I can request a MongoDB Account Executive to reach out.

Kind regards,
Wan.

Paul-André Dupuis

Jan 22, 2018, 7:32:31 PM1/22/18
to mongod...@googlegroups.com
Hi Wan:
I'm  very, very pleased  that you inquire. On WIn10, I have selected Enterprise, Win10 and .msi, nothing happens, no download occurs.

Now, I have looked in my file system and found  mongodb-win32-x86_642008plus-ssl.3.6.0.signed.msi
From this lime I can install, change and repair MongoDb 3,6.0.Is
Is it because the download refers to 3.6.0 wnhen examles are 3.4.1

I,m very pleased to have your correspondance
Paul

P.-André Dupuis