New MongoDB Eiffel Driver

javier hector

Apr 22, 2018, 8:31:08 AM4/22/18
to mongodb-user
I would like to announce a new MongoDB driver for Eiffel Language.

The Mongo-Eiffel-Driver it's a Wrapper of MongoDB C API, it also has a BSON wrapper for Eiffel.
At the moment the wrapper is under development.

Check the blog to learn more about it.

/Javier

Derick Rethans

Apr 26, 2018, 11:41:35 AM4/26/18
to mongodb-user
Hi Javier!

Great to see that you are working on a driver for Eiffel. I'm an
engineer on the drivers team (the PHP driver mostly), and we are also
integrating with the C driver. Please feel free to reach out if you have
questions, either about using the C driver, or if you need to find
information on how to approach certain aspects of talking to MongoDB.

I would also like to draw your attention to all the specs and
best-practises that the official drivers aim to support, on our GitHub
repository at
https://github.com/mongodb/specifications/tree/master/source

again, thanks for working on the Eiffel driver, and please don't
hestitate to follow up with any questions you might have.

cheers,
Derick
--
{