MongoDB PHP Library 1.0.3 released

Jeremy Mikola

Sep 23, 2016, 3:54:32 PM9/23/16
to mongodb-...@googlegroups.com, mongod...@googlegroups.com
The PHP team is happy to announce that version 1.0.3 of our MongoDB PHP library is now available. This library is a high-level abstraction for the PHP 5, PHP 7, and HHVM drivers (i.e. mongodb extension).

Release Highlights

This maintenance release includes a bug fix pertaining to the "writeConcern" option for FindAndModify operations (i.e. FindOneAndDelete, FindOneAndReplace, and FindOneAndUpdate).

A complete list of resolved issues in this release may be found at:
https://jira.mongodb.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12483&version=17533

Documentation

Documentation for this library may be found at:
https://docs.mongodb.com/php-library/

Feedback

If you encounter any bugs or issues with this library, please report them via this form:
https://jira.mongodb.org/secure/CreateIssue.jspa?pid=12483&issuetype=1

Installation

This library may be installed or upgraded with:

    composer require "mongodb/mongodb=^1.0.0"

Installation instructions for the PHP and HHVM driver may be found in the PHP.net documentation.

Thanks

Thanks for our community contributors for this release: