Building Mongo-C-Driver with cross compile option

Garima

Jul 6, 2017, 8:22:15 AM7/6/17
to mongodb-user
Hi,

How can we activate the cross-compile option when building the mongo-c-driver using the release tar ball? I am asking this as at the end of the configuration step something like "Cross Compile: No" appears for the c driver. Therefore, is there a special option that needs to be passed when configuring the mongo-c-driver build?

Thanks

Hannes Magnusson

Jul 17, 2017, 12:52:50 PM7/17/17
to mongodb-user
What configure line are you using?

There isn't any magic to it, when the --host and --target values are not the same we show "Cross Compiling: yes".
Other then overwriting Windows detection (when the target is Windows), we don't do anything special.

-Hannes