How to get a SCR file from mongo (need it to get certifcates)

Erwin Engel

Dec 13, 2017, 6:12:19 AM12/13/17
to mongodb-user
Hello,

I'm trying to get a Mongo Atlas Database running for the first time. In order to connect to my instance in need to set up TLS/SSL support. I need to buy a SSL certificate. But in order to buy such i need a CSR file from Mongo. I can't figure out how to get this CSR file?

Does anybody knows how to solve this?

thank!, Erwin

Wan Bachtiar

Dec 17, 2017, 6:35:09 PM12/17/17
to mongodb-user

In order to connect to my instance in need to set up TLS/SSL support. I need to buy a SSL certificate.

Hi Erwin,

You can connect to your MongoDB Atlas instance (TLS/SSL enabled by default) by following guide: Connect to a Cluster.

See also MongoDB Atlas: Security Features and Setup

If you have further question about connecting to MongoDB Atlas, please open a private ticket on MongoDB Atlas Support page, (while logged in Atlas cluster page, follow the ‘Support’ link on the bottom left hand corner).

Regards,
Wan.